Please find below the minutes from the meeting held September 15th, 2019
- Members present: Caribeth Noah, Harry and Jan Noah, Annette and Jack Baker, Derren Gates and Cori Sanders
- Peewee showmanship was a success with a very good turnout.
- Need to inform Senior Fair board about continuing to have the peewee showmanship before regular showmanship and have it put into the fair book, on schedule.
- Judge did great this year with talking to the kids and asking simple questions.
- No placing.
- For future, have individual sign ups for each kid and parent sign off.
- Suggestion of showing 3 sheep, weighing in 4, to get sheep numbers up. How would that affect sale, sell 1 and block 2?
- Champion pen of 2 sell in auction?
- We provide skill-a-thon awards for goats, sheep and dairy goats.
- Discussion over pen of 2, same night as market show?
- Discussion over whose decision it is for the goat show being in small arena, can we do in large arena, need more room.
- Motion to accept the constitution and by laws was made by Caribeth Noah and seconded by Jack Baker.
Nomination of Offices:
- President nomination of Caribeth Noah by Daren Gates and Seconded by Jack Noah, approved by all.
- Motion to retain the current people holding Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer made by Harry Noah and seconded by Jan Noah, approved by all.
Future meetings set for:
- November 17th 4:00pm
- January 19th 4:00pm
- March 15th 4:00 pm
- May 17th 4:00 pm
- To be held at Extension Office
- Motion to adjourn meeting: Harry Noah, Seconded by Jan Noah.