2022 Fair entry is now open!!! Go to Fairentry.com to enroll for this year's fair projects.
"Hello everyone! My name is Katie Hughes, and I am excited to serve as Shelby County's 4-H Educator. I earned my bachelor's degree at Wilmington College, where I studied Agriculture with a specialization in Animal Science. I am currently earning my master's degree in Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership at The Ohio State University. During my time in the Clinton County 4-H program, I participated in various opportunities such as exhibiting livestock, taking a couple of still projects, and many teen leadership opportunities. I am looking forward to sharing my passion and experiences with the Shelby County youth throughout their journey in 4-H and getting to know you all!"
Come meet Katie in person on March 29th from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Extension Office in the Meeting Room.
Ohio 4honline 2.0 is open for re-enrollment!!!!
- Ohio 4-H uses the 4-H online system to manage all aspects of the 4-H program, including membership, events, projects, activities, and communications.
- All youth and adults who participate in Ohio 4-H have a 4-H online profile.
- Completing your 4-H Online enrollment is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- 4-H online profiles are family-based, which means every family has a "master" profile for each family involved in Ohio 4-H. A family profile may contain both youths and adults.
- If someone in your family was involved in Ohio 4-H from 2015-2021 you already have a family profile in 4-H online.
It is very quick and easy. Please do this asap!!!
- If you do not remember what email your family used, please email Judie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step one is to visit: v2.4honline.com
Returning 4-H Family Enrollment Help Guides:
2022 4-H Camp will be held from June 8th-12th
Shelby County sends sympathy for the loss of Barb Ditmer, Starting Farmers advisor of over 60 years, 1991 Ohio 4-H Hall of Famer, and Shelby County Hall of Famer.
Barbara Lou (Allen) Ditmer